NH Board of Accountancy

Application Forms

All checks or money orders must be made payable to:
"Treasurer, State of New Hampshire"


Renewals for last names commencing with A-F and Domestic Firms opened May 1, 2014. Utilize application forms or renew on-line below:

Please note: All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.

All forms are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader you may download it for free. It will enable you to download and print any of the forms on this page.

PDFDownload the Free Adobe Reader Here  


  arrow Application for the Uniform CPA Examination  

Application for licensure as a CPA


Firm Permit Registration Application - New Firm or Renewal for Domestic firms opened May 1, 2014 OR use the on-line renewal application below

  arrow Domestic Firm Permit On-line Renewal - New!  

Return to Active Practice Form


Paper Renewal Form A-F - The renewal period for A-F opened May 1, 2014.


Renew On-line A-F  - On-line renewals for A-F opened May 1, 2014.


Credit Card Form


Change of Address Form

arrow Complaint Form 
arrow Inactive Status Application Form
arrow Transfer of Grades - or call 1-800-CPA-EXAM.
  arrow Verification of Licensure


            nh.gov | privacy policy | accessibility policy| contact us