|The following are the filing requirements to become licensed as a Medical Utilization Review Entity:
- Application form
- $500.00 application fee (Ins 2001.10). Please make check payable to "Treasurer, State of New Hampshire." The fee is non-refundable.
- The entity must have URAC (Utilization Review Accreditation Commission) approval or NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) approval per RSA 420-E:3.
- The entity must have a Medical Director licensed in New Hampshire. Contact the Board of Medicine for application at (603) 271-1203.
Please also review:
- NHCAR Part Ins 2000 - Medical Utilization Review Entities.
- RSA 420-E - Licensure of Medical Review Entities.
- RSA 420-J - Managed Care Law.
Send the application to the New Hampshire Insurance Department, Financial Regulation Division.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Cygan .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.