The company will need to provide the following in order to remove the restriction from the New Hampshire Certificate of Authority:
- A projected direct dollar amount and a detailed 3-year Business Plan that substantiates how the company will reach the required meaningful business within 3 years in the State of New Hampshire. New Hampshire considers a meaningful business as a minimum of $200,000 in direct written premiums in New Hampshire each year.
- A projected direct dollar amount and detail 3-year Business Plan for adjacent New England states.
- Amended Application Form
- Submit Retaliatory Statement with Application --NEW--
- Filing fee* Fee is the higher of New Hampshire's fee of $25 or company's state of domicile. Make check payable to "Treasurer, State of New Hampshire." *All fees are retaliatory and non-refundable.
- Copy of your current Certificate of Authority in the state of domicile.
- Current New Hampshire Certificate of Authority (original).
No consideration can be given to this matter until the above information has been provided to this department. Send all documents to the New Hampshire Insurance Department Financial Examination and Analysis Division.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Cygan .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.