Please review RSA 402-F, Reinsurance Intermediaries current statute, for information and guidance in properly completing the application and applying for a license.
The following are filing requirements to apply for a Reinsurance Intermediary license:
- Application form
- $50.00 application fee (Non-refundable), make check payable to: Treasurer, State of New Hampshire.
- $350.00 original license fee (Non-refundable)
- Copy of the current producer license from the state of Incorporation.
- Copy of the current producer license from New Hampshire.
- The Reinsurance Intermediary must have a written contract between the parties before placing business with an insurer. A copy of the contract must be submitted as soon as available to the address below. (RSA 402-F:3)
The application process will commence upon the receipt of the above requested information and appropriate application fee. Licensing fees will be requested upon approval. Send all documents listed above to the New Hampshire Insurance Department, Financial Regulation Division.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Cygan .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.