Please review RSA 402-E, Managing General Agent’s current statute, for information and guidance in properly completing the application and applying for a license.
The following are filing requirements to apply for a Managing General Agent’s license:
- Application form
- $50.00 application fee (non-refundable), make check payable to: Treasurer, State of New Hampshire
- $350.00 original license fee(non-refundable)
- Copy of the current producer license from the State of Incorporation
- Copy of the current producer license from New Hampshire
- The MGA must have a written contract between the parties before placing business with an insurer. A copy of the contract must be submitted as soon as available to the address below. (RSA 402-E:3)
The application process will commence upon the receipt of the above requested information and appropriate application fee. Send all items listed above to the New Hampshire Insurance Department Financial Examination and Analysis Division. Licensing fees will be requested upon approval.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Cygan .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.