Credit for Reinsurance Application Form - RSA 405:47
In order to be put on the New Hampshire Approved Credit for Reinsurance list, you will need to submit the following items:
- Application form
- AR-1 form
- Current annual statement
- Current quarterly statement(s)
- Current certified copy of certificate of authority from state of domicile
- Current audited financial statement
- Please review Ins 600 - Credit for Reinsurance
- The company must also maintain a minimum surplus of $20,000,000
The company will be notified in writing after reviewing the application if approved/denied. To continue this status you will need to file annually.
If you have any questions, please contact Diane Cygan .
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.