Outstanding Achievement Award Program
Criteria for Selection and Application Requirements
The application should include the following categories:
- Nomination Application (20 Points)
- Achievement/Program being nominated
- Category of Nomination
- Proposal (80 Points)
- Description of Achievement (10 Points)
- A summary of Outstanding Achievement.
- Scope of Impact (10 Points)
- (i.e. Number of lives affected)
- Collaborative Achievements (10 Points)
- Explain how you worked jointly with others to accomplish the end success.
- Measurable Outcomes (10 Points)
- The evaluation criteria should explain clearly what is being measured and how it is going to be measured.
- 2-Letters of Support (15 Points Each = 30 Points max)
- Please attach up to two (2) letters of support.
- Supporting Materials (10 Points)
- (i.e. brochures, articles, promotional materials, photographs, etc.)
For information, please contact Travis Horne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-224-7447 x223.