- September 2, 2015: Training for NH Certified GALs announced for November 20, 2015
- December 29, 2014: Supreme Court changes rules regarding GAL mileage reimbursement.
II. Calculation of Mileage Reimbursement and Fee Caps for Attorneys and Guardians Ad Litem
(These amendments to Supreme Court Rules 47, 48 and 48-A clarify that mileage expenses are separate from the fee caps when a lawyer or guardian ad litem seeks reimbursement for his or her efforts on behalf of a criminal defendant or a parent or juvenile in a child protection matter).
- December 1, 2014: GAL Board seeks Prosecution Lawyer
- August 4, 2014: Governor signs HB 1343 regarding GAL fees into law.
- June 23, 2014: The Board no longer has a fax machine. Documents must be submitted either via USPS mail or email. Please note that if you email a document the original hard copy must also be mailed via USPS. The Board will not print out and copy email attachments.
- May 2, 2014: Protocols for Children and Youth in Court & Cover Sheet
- January 18, 2013: The Board voted to hold training once a year in the fall subject to minimum requirement of training facility
- March 9, 2012: Spring 2012 GAL Training Announced
- February 27, 2012: LBA Audit Report
- July 6, 2011: GAL Board Announcement regarding GAL communication in the public domain
- May 20, 2011: GAL Board Investigator RFP Bid Awarded
- May 20, 2011: Board statement regarding Judge Kelley's Order
- April 19, 2011: Judicial Branch Family Division - Administrative Order Number 2011-03
- April 19, 2011:Memo re: Guardian ad Litem Appointments
to NH Certified Guardians ad Litem for Marital Cases In Family Division Locations
- August 7, 2009: New GAL Brochure
- September 15, 2007: New GAL rules take effect.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.