- December 1, 2014: GAL Board seeks Prosecution Lawyer
- August 4, 2014: Governor signs HB 1343 regarding GAL fees into law.
- June 23, 2014: The Board no longer has a fax machine. Documents must be submitted either via USPS mail or email. Please note that if you email a document the original hard copy must also be mailed via USPS. The Board will not print out and copy email attachments.
- May 2, 2014: Protocols for Children and Youth in Court & Cover Sheet
- January 18, 2013: The Board voted to hold training once a year in the fall subject to minimum requirement of training facility
- March 9, 2012: Spring 2012 GAL Training Announced
- February 27, 2012: LBA Audit Report
- July 6, 2011: GAL Board Announcement regarding GAL communication in the public domain
- May 20, 2011: GAL Board Investigator RFP Bid Awarded
- May 20, 2011: Board statement regarding Judge Kelley's Order
- April 19, 2011: Judicial Branch Family Division - Administrative Order Number 2011-03
- April 19, 2011:Memo re: Guardian ad Litem Appointments
to NH Certified Guardians ad Litem for Marital Cases In Family Division Locations
- August 7, 2009: New GAL Brochure
- September 15, 2007: New GAL rules take effect.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free reader from Microsoft.