Official NH Government Website
logo NH Film Office


Department of Cultural Resources

Production Guide >> Certificate of Insurance

A certificate of insurance must be on file with the New Hampshire Film & Television Office if projects are planning to shoot on state property (i.e. state parks, government buildings, historic sites or any other property requiring an Application for Photo/Film Activity on State Property).

The certificate of insurance must show general liability of two million dollars ($2,000,000) and name the State of New Hampshire as additional insured.


In the "Description of Operations/Locations/Vehicles/Special Items" section:

"The State of New Hampshire, including all of its departments and attached agencies, their officers, employees and agents are named as additional insured with respect to the named insured’s filming activities."

In the "Certificate Holder" section:

State of New Hampshire
c/o New Hampshire Film & Television Office
19 Pillsbury Street, 1st Floor
Concord, NH 03301

A copy of the certificate of insurance must be faxed to 603-271-3584, emailed to us as a PDF to or mailed to us at: New Hampshire Film & Television Office, 19 Pillsbury Street, 1st Floor, Concord, NH 03301.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact our office at 603-271-2220 or

seal © 2012 State of New Hampshire