Production Directory Listing Guidelines
Last updated: December 14, 2010
The New Hampshire Film & Television Office Production Directory is a database of industry professionals and support services providing products and services to entertainment firms producing motion pictures, television programs, commercials or print advertising within New Hampshire. The New Hampshire Film & Television Office invites New Hampshire-based production companies and crew to list their services with our online directory. Here's how you can submit your information, along with our policies regarding directory listings:
NEW! Once your listing is added to our directory, an announcement and link to your listing will be included in our next email update and will be posted on our Twitter and Facebook page feeds!
If you are a New Hampshire-based individual or company and would like to add your services to the guide, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name (required)
- Company Name
- Physical Address, City, State, Zip (required)
- Mailing Address, City, State, Zip (required)
- Primary Phone Number (required)
- Secondary Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Web Address
- E-mail Address (required)
The above information is necessary for Film Office documentation. Published listings must contain, at minimum, your name and/or a company name, city, a description of your services and one method of contact (either phone or e-mail). Please let us know if you would rather not include your physical address for publication.
You are welcome to list your services in up to four (4) categories that best describe your services. (Refer to our Production Directory for categories)
- Category One (required)
- Category Two
- Category Three
- Category Four
Provide a brief description (of no more than 150 words), including services, affiliations, equipment, and credits relevant to each category (e.g. all camera-related credits, equipment, and services should be kept under the Camera category, while all of your editing credits, etc. should be listed only under the Editing category.)
Your completed listing will look something like this:
Add Your Photo
Put a face with the name by adding a photo to your listing. Your photo will need to be 87 pixels (w) by 111 pixels (h) (if you don't have the means to crop or resize, simply send in your photo and we'll quickly prep it for you.) JPEG formats only, please.
- ONLY COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS RESIDING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE ARE ELIGIBLE FOR LISTINGS IN THE NEW HAMPSHIRE PRODUCTION DIRECTORY.
- The description in your listing should be a brief summary of services, qualifications, credits, and/or equipment available. Please refrain from using the description as advertising space. Prices, fees, special deals, or statements such as, “Your best choice in New Hampshire” will not be accepted. Story or film synopses are also prohibited.
- Be truthful with your credits and qualifications. Padding your resume or posting untrue work credits will result in the removal of your listing. Your experience should be reflected in your credits. NOTE: Major motion picture and television credits should, at the least, be verifiable through IMDb (Internet Movie Database) at www.imdb.com.
If you have questions regarding our online production guide, our listing policies, or film and television production in New Hampshire, feel free to contact the New Hampshire Film & Television Office at 603-271-2220 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The New Hampshire Film & Television Office reserves the right to edit, qualify, categorize, or reject any listing submitted for posting in the online production guide. NOT ALL APPLICANTS WILL QUALIFY.