The New Hampshire Film & Television Office, as part of the New Hampshire Department of Cultural Resources, promotes media production within our state.
- Promotes New Hampshire as a filming location by attracting and assisting motion picture, television, commercial, photography and multimedia projects.
- Supports New Hampshire’s in-state film, video and multimedia industry through outreach and networking programs.
- Serves as advocate for the industry, creating a climate for artistic and economic growth.
- Provides location assistance and coordinates permitting and logistics for media projects working in New Hampshire.
- Encourages partnerships and acts as a liaison between productions, the state’s film industry workforce, local property owners and state government agencies.
- Celebrates and raises awareness of the cinema arts through film festivals, screenings, roundtable discussions and workshops.