The New Hampshire Film & Television Office, as part of the New Hampshire Department of Cultural Resources, works to expand business activity and employment throughout the state by acting as a liaison between the film industry and an established network of government agencies, the state's film industry workforce, New Hampshire businesses and local property owners. The Film & Television Office is responsible for location assistance, public relations, and general production support in an effort to broaden the cultural, educational, and economic impact of film and television production in the state.
- Promotes New Hampshire as a film-friendly location by attracting and assisting film and digital media projects, including:
- Motion Pictures
- Television Programs
- Still Photography
- Web-based Media
- Supports New Hampshire's in-state film and digital media industry through outreach and networking programs.
- Serves as an advocate for the industry, creating a climate for artistic and economic growth.
- Provides location assistance and coordinates permitting and logistics for media projects being produced in New Hampshire.
- Encourages partnerships and acts as a liaison between productions, the state's film and digital media industry, property owners, and state agencies and organizations.
- Celebrates and raises awareness of the cinema arts through film festivals, screenings, roundtable discussions, and workshops.