- Dartmouth Toxic Metals Program video, "In Small Doses: Arsenic"
- New States Join National EPHT Program
- NH DES One Stop Program
- NH Health WRQS
- National Environmental Public Health Tracking Program, Online Library of Resources
- EPHT 101: Online Course for Public Health
- US EPA, Tap Into Prevention - Drinking Water Information for Health Care Providers. DVD or VHS.
- ASPH EnviroRisk - Web-based EnviroRisk is a case-based, problem-solving program in environmental risk assessment and risk communication.
- EPA Mold Web Course - An introduction to mold and mold remediation for environmental and public health professionals.
- Introduction to Toxic Chemicals and Environmental Health Risks - Tox Town, National Library of Medicine. An introduction to toxic chemicals and environmental health risks you might encounter in everyday life, in everyday places.
- Toxicology Tutorials - National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Healthy NH 2010
- Improving the Public's Health in New Hampshire
- NH DES Environmental News
- A Pound of Prevention, Citizens Health Initiative
- NH Commission to Study the Relationship Between Public Health and the Environment, Final Report 2002
- NH Commission to Study the Relationship Between Public Health and the Environment, Report for Years 2003-2005 on Environmental Public Health Policy
- Environmental Health Perspectives
- America's Environmental Health Gap: Why the Country Needs a Nationwide Health Tracking Network
- CDC EPHT Highlights, Keeping Track, Promoting Health
- National EPHT featured in Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, November/December 2008, Volume 14, Issue 6 (membership required)
- CDC's National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.