> Project Specific Information
Public Hearing plans, meeting notes and other project-specific documents for Department of Transportation road and bridge projects are available for viewing or download here. Depending on your Internet connection, larger files may take several minutes to download. Please Be Patient!
Note: The documents available below are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as final or complete unless otherwise noted.
|Scope of Work:
||Spaulding Turnpike expansion from Exit 11 to Exit 16
||Robert Landry, P.E.
Telephone: (603) 271-3725
- Public Informational Meeting - Presentation, July 28 2009
- Public Informational Meeting April 30, 2008
- Overall Rochester Corridor - Color Plan, December 10, 2007 | Color Plan w/Aerial, November 5, 2008
- 10620G - Construct two new SB lanes from the Rochester Tollbooth through Exit 11, 12 and Phase 1 of the Mitigation site
- 10620K - March 18, 2008 - Rehabilitate the existing two lanes from the Rochester Tollbooth through Exit 11 and 12
- 10620H - February 29, 2008 - Construct two new lanes and rehab the existing 2 lanes through Exit 13
- 10620H (202) - Larger scale of US 202 (Washington Street)
- 10620I - April 17, 2009 - Rehabilitate the associated local roads in the area of Exit 14 and Exit 15 and Phase 2 of the Mitigation site
- 10620L - April 20, 2009 - Construct two new lanes and rehab the existing two lanes through Exit 14 and Exit 15
- 10620J - Construct two new lanes and rehab the existing two lanes through Exit 16
- 10620J - Chestnut Hill
- Report of the Commissioner - Public Hearing dated June 13, 2000
- Smart Work Zone
This Smart Work Zone Web site link provides the traveling public an Internet location to view the messages displayed on the message signs, the speeds measured through the work zone and an image of the traffic on the turnpike.
Current construction efforts exist from the Rochester toll booth thru Exit 12.