Welcome to the State Coordinating Council for Community Transportation Web site!
For many years, New Hampshire transportation and human services agencies have been discussing ways to coordinate the various community transportation services offered in the state. The goal has been to reduce duplication, increase the availability of service, and make scarce resources go further as the need for transportation increases with an aging and growing population.
The most recent effort was the Governor's Task Force on Community Transportation, which issued a detailed report recommending three components: a state-level body to oversee the development of a coordinated system, regional councils to design and implement coordinated services around the state, and regional transportation coordinators, which would arrange trips through a "brokerage" system of varied funding sources and a network of providers. more …
Section 5310 Purchase of Service & RCC-distributed formula funds
The New Hampshire DOT is making FTA Section 5310 Funds available for Purchase of Service to support coordinated transportation services for elderly persons and persons with disabilities.
Volunteer Driver Program (VDP)Forum (June 26, 2015)
- 2014 Annual Report: State Coordinating Council for Community Transportation
- Accessible Transportation Requirements for Volunteer Driver Programs
- Risk Management - Insurance - Driver Screening & Training - Passenger Assistance
- Recruiting & Retaining Volunteers
- Medicaid Managed Care Transportation: How is it working for you?
- Best Managment Practices from around the State
2010 Community Transportation Summit
- American Public Transportation Association
- Community Transportation Association of America
- New Hampshire Transit Association
- United We Ride
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.