Welcome to the New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority website!
In 2007, Governor John Lynch signed legislation creating the New Hampshire Rail Transit Authority, which is overseeing the development of commuter rail in New Hampshire.
News and Events
New Hampshire was awarded $2,240,000 for a Boston-Concord Corridor Plan from the US Dept. of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration High Speed Intercity Passenger Rail Program (HSIPR)
NH Rail Transit Authority Public Relations & Education Services RFP (August 14, 2013)
About the Rail Transit Authority:
- Members(updated 9/12/14)
- Meeting Minutes
- UNH Survey Center Detailed Survey Results on Rail - February 2011
- UNH Senior Project Final Report1
- Memorandum - Final Report of the Commission to Study Business Taxes
- Final Report - Commission to Study Business Taxes
- By-laws and other Documents - Updated March 2014