NH 111 Windham
NHDOT has 7 New Hampshire Regional Bicycle maps available at the links below for viewing or printing.
- Great North Woods Region
- White Mountain Region
- Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee Region
- Lakes Region
- Monadnock Region
- Merrimack Valley Region
- Seacoast Region
Bicycle Route Heatmaps
- Interactive Maps
- Regional maps (data from Strava)
Railroad Corridor Maps
- Rail Trails
- Rail Trail Summary
- Active, Inactive and Abandoned Railroad CorridorsExcept where a legal public trail exists, do not trespass on active railroad corridors. Violators may be prosecuted. For information about the process to secure a crossing agreement for a State-owned railroad corridor, please contact Lou Barker at 271-2425 or Lbarker@dot.state.nh.us . "Abandoned" railroad corridors in New Hampshire generally were never publicly-owned property. Do not trespass on private property.
Rail trail videos provided by Greg Pregent of Keene
- Cheshire Branch in Keene
- Cheshire Branch South
- Cheshire Branch North
- Cheshire Branch Troy to Fitzwilliam
- Ashuelot Rail Trail from Winchester NH to Hinsdale NH
- Please let us know if you have New Hampshire bicycle wayfinding tips to share.
The Southern New Hampshire Planning Commission hosts the RTCC. The purpose of the RTCC includes the advancement of a multi-use transportation trail from Salem to Lebanon.
Picture right, shows an improved section of the Granite State Rail Trail in Windham.
Sample the Derry to Windham portion of the Granite State Rail Trail.