Welcome to the Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance!
The Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance (P&CA), provides technical and financial assistance to communities, Regional Planning Commissions (RPC’s), and other Department divisions and State agencies. P&CA is broken down into two main business areas: Transportation Systems Management and Community Assistance.
Bill Watson, Administrator
Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance
We provide services and assistance in the following areas:
- Community Assistance
- Transportation Systems Management
- 2017-2020 Statewide Transportation Improvement Program
- Asset Management, Performance, and Strategies (AMPS)
- Context Sensitive Solutions (CSS)
- Data Catalog (Maps)
- GIS Systems Management
- Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP)
- Program and Project Reporting
- System Performance Reports
- Technical Assistance