Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
skip navigation
Air Rail Highway Bike/Ped Public Transit
The Bureau of Planning and Community Assistance offers introductory answers to frequently asked questions received by our office. Should you have any further questions, please Contact Us.
  • Where can I find out about the Ten Year Plan (TYP) Process?
^ Back to Top ^
  • Where can I find Maps such as Aerial, Town, County, SAU, Nodal, etc.?
  • Where can I find out about Aerial Imagery?
    • Please refer to the Aerial Imagery Web page, or call (603) 271-6582.
  • Where can I find Accident Data (Crash Rates & Map)?
^ Back to Top ^
  • How can I find out more about Safe Routes to School?
  • Where do I find information on CMAQ (Congestion Mitigation & Air Quality) & TE (Transportation Enhancement)?
    • Please refer to the TE/CMAQ Web site or call (603) 271-3462, 271-1609.
^ Back to Top ^
  • Where can I get a copy of the Approved Ten Year Plan?
^ Back to Top ^

New Hampshire Department of Transportation
PO Box 483 | 7 Hazen Drive | Concord, NH | 03302-0483
Tel: 603.271-3734 | Fax: 603.271.3914

copyright 2009. State of New Hampshire