- NHDOT Qualified Products List (QPL)
- Submit New Product (pdf format) (Word format)
- Product Evaluation Process (Poster)
- Product Qualification Criteria
- NHDOT Standard Specifications
Related Product Links:
- AASHTOs National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) - The National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) was established in early 1994 as an engineering technical service program to pool the professional and physical resources of AASHTO's member departments to test transportation materials of their common interest.
- AASHTOs Product Evaluation Listing (APEL) - The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), maintains a database of propriety products utilized in the transportation infrastructure. The fifty (50) states, DC and PR contribute to the database from their experience with the performance of proprietary products.