- NHDOT Qualified Products List (QPL)
- Submit New Product (pdf format) (Word format)
- Product Evaluation Process (Poster)
- Product Qualification Criteria
- NHDOT Standard Specifications
Related Product Links:
- AASHTO National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) - The National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) was established in early 1994 as an engineering technical service program to pool the professional and physical resources of AASHTO's member departments to test transportation materials of their common interest.
- AASHTO Product Evaluation List (APEL) - The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) maintains a database of findings from the evaluation and testing of new and/or proprietary products utilized in the transportation infrastructure.