Consultant Selection > Possible Action Projects – For Information Only
Below is a listing of Possible Action Projects anticipated for the 6 month period from July 2015 to December 2015. These may be Qualifications-Based contracts for consideration by the Consultant Selection Committee, or Low-Bid contracts which will be awarded to prequalified firms by low-bid in accordance with the procedures developed by the Bureau requiring services. This list is for information purposes only. For projects that the Department is seeking letters of interest please go to the Projects Soliciting for Interest page.
- Claremont 27691, NH 12A over Sugar River, #64, Deck Replace. FY 2022 construction
- Orford 40366, NH 25A over Brackett Brook, #67, Bridge Replace. FY 2022 construction
- Shelburne 40363, US 2 over Pea Brook, #60, Bridge Rehab. FY 2022 Construction
- Swanzey 27692, NH 32 over Martin Brook, #68, Bridge Replace. FY 2023 Construction
- Troy 40370 and 40371, NH 12 over Ashuelot River and NH 12 over NHRR, #69 and #70, Bridge Replace. FY 2021 construction
- 3 Statewide Bridge Design On-Call Agreements at $750,000
- 1 Statewide Complex Bridge Inspection On-Call Agreement at $750,000
- Statewide Engineering and Planning Consultant for FAA Projects.
- Statewide Low Bid Wetland Delineation Service Agreements.
- 2 Statewide Highway Design On-Call Agreements at $1,000,000
Materials and Research:
- 1 Bridge Deck Evaluation contract at $250,000.
- 1 or 2 Drilling Contracts at about $300,000 each plus or minus.