Consultant Selection > Possible Action Projects – For Information Only
Below is a listing of Possible Action Projects anticipated for the 6 month period from July 2016 to December 2016. These may be Qualifications-Based contracts for consideration by the Consultant Selection Committee, or Low-Bid contracts which will be awarded to prequalified firms by low-bid in accordance with the procedures developed by the Bureau requiring services. This list is for information purposes only. For projects that the Department is seeking letters of interest please go to the Projects Soliciting for Interest page.
- Troy 40370 and 40371, NH 12 over Ashuelot River and NH 12 over NHRR, #69 and #70, Bridge Replace. FY 2021 construction
- 1 Statewide Complex Bridge Inspection On-Call Agreement at $750,000
- 2 Statewide Highway Design On-Call Agreements at $1,000,000
- Dover-Somersworth-Rochester, 29604, Preliminary Design Roadway
Materials and Research:
- 1 Low-Bid Bridge Deck Evaluation contract at $250,000.
Transportation Systems, Management & Operations (TSMO):
- 2 Statewide ITS On-Call Agreements at $750,000