Do You Have Your E-ZPass Yet?
Tired of waiting in the cash lines at the toll plaza? Sign up now for E-ZPass, NH’s electronic toll collection system and keep on moving! It’s a safe and environmentally friendly way to pay your toll.
Call or visit us on the Web today. You’ll be glad you did. Visit www.ezpassnh.com, or call:
Select Option three (3) from the Automated Voice Response System to talk with a Customer Service Representative
You may also open an account at three local walk-in Customer Service Centers located in Hooksett, Nashua and Portsmouth. The walk-in centers are open Monday through Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM - no holidays.
E-ZPass Project Facts:
- E-ZPass is now accepted at all NH Toll Plazas where the purple E-ZPass service mark is displayed.
- In response to valued customer opinion, NHDOT allows any vehicle (cars, cars towing trailers, buses, trucks, motor homes, etc.) to use E-ZPASS ONLY LANES at any of our toll plazas.
- The current price of transponders is as follows: windshield tag = $8.90 and license plate tag = $15.19 in addition to prepaid toll deposits that must be made when opening your account.
- NH Turnpike Tokens are no longer accepted as a valid form of toll fare payment. There is no token redemption program.
- E-ZPass can be used in any lane that has the purple E-ZPass service mark displayed.
- E-ZPass transponders from the State of Maine that are associated with a post-paid account are NOT VALID IN NH. If they are used at a NH toll plaza a violation will be incurred by the registered owner of the vehicle.
- E-ZPass Only Lanes have operational cameras which will record the license plate of toll violators who utilize these lanes.
Have a concern or question about E-ZPass? Check the E-ZPass FAQ's page first.
If your question is specific to your NH E-ZPass account, call 1-877-643-9727 - select option three (3) from the automated voice response system - or you can check your account online at www.ezpassnh.com.
Have a general E-ZPass question that does not fit into the above two categories? Comments on the new signage?
E-ZPass Program Manager
NH DOT - Bureau of Turnpikes
PO Box 2950
Concord, NH 03302-2950