Manchester- Boston Regional Airport
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is located in the heart of Southern New Hampshire. It is the premiere air carrier facility in New Hampshire offering a wide variety of air carriers, including low cost carriers. Additionally, the airport has a new Fixed Based Operator, Wiggins Airways, that provides a wide range of aviation services including maintenance, refueling, aircraft parking, hangar storage, executive suites and conference rooms. Located in the business center of the state, the airport supports the many businesses within the metro area as well the southern and central regions of the state. There are also many attractions, cultural interests, sports and entertainment facilities and a slew of restaurants within a 30 minute drive of the airport offering visitors a wide range of activities and services.
For those flying into Manchester the airport offers the following facilities and approaches:
Other Interesting Area Information …
- Manchester Airport is served by 8 airlines, both mainline and low fare carriers, providing service to national and international destinations and has been one of the fastest growing airports in New England and the nation.
- The airport's service area covers a vast area as far south as northern Massachusetts, west into Vermont as well as into northern New Hampshire and southern Maine.
- The airport contributes over $715 million to the local, regional and state economy and has completed a $500 million renovation that includes the lengthening of both runways, terminal expansion, parking garages and surface lots along with major roadway improvements and a new air traffic control tower.
- Cultural attractions include the Currier Museum of Art, the Palace Theater, the Dana Center and the SEE-Science Museum.
- Sports facilities include the Northeast Delta Dental Stadium, Verizon Center, Manchester Country Club, McIntire Ski Area, West Side Arena, JFK Coliseum and the historic Gill Stadium.
- Manchester is home to a number of colleges and universities including Southern NH University, St. Anselms College, UNH at Manchester and the New Hampshire Technical College.
- Historic sites within Manchester include the Historic Millyard and the Weston Observatory.