Lebanon Municipal Airport
Lebanon Municipal Airport is located in picturesque Grafton County. Weather information for the airport is provided through an Automated Surface Observation System and a Limited Aviation Weather Reporting System. Attractions within the airport area include a Shaker Village, Quechee Gorge (Vermont), the Montshire Museum and numerous covered bridges. The airport's proximity to the Ivy League Dartmouth College campus makes it a fine cultural mecca yet it still maintains a traditional New England atmosphere. Other features of the airport include:
Other Interesting Area Information …
- Lebanon is the largest airport serving the Upper Valley Region and the only airport in New Hampshire north of Manchester with an air traffic control tower.
- Commercial airline service is provided by US Airways Express with four flights per day to New York LaGuardia and Boston Logan Airports.
- Lebanon's longest runway is 5,496 feet and there is a precision instrument ILS approach.
- The major employers in the region include the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hospital, Dartmouth College, Hypertherm, Split Ball Bearing and others use the airport.
- Signal Aviation operates a full-service fixed base operation (FBO).
- On-airport car rental services are provided by National, Avis and Hertz.
- A reconstructed general aviation ramp provides ample parking and the tie-down space for transient and overnight aircraft.
- Aircraft sales are provided by Signal Aviation and Sharkey's Helicopters.
- The Airline Passenger Terminal Building has been recently renovated.
- Lebanon Airport has property available for industrial development and aviation related activity.
- The airport is planning to construct additional hangars to accommodate growing demand.