Jaffrey Airport Silver Ranch
Jaffrey Airport Silver Ranch is located in the Town of Jaffrey in Cheshire County in the Monadnock Region of southwestern New Hampshire. The town of Jaffrey has a rich history going back to the late 1700's. Visitors to the Jaffrey area will find plenty to do with various country inns, B&Bs, camping, hiking, biking, lakes and ponds. Other activities include antiquing, foliage drives and attractions such as Cathedral of the Pines, the Shattuck Golf Course, Franklin Pierce College, Eastern Mountain Sports, historic Jaffrey Center and the Silver Ranch horseback, carriage and sleigh rides. Thousands stop here to enjoy Kimball Farm Ice Cream and Restaurant. Services offered by the airport include hangars, tie-downs, pilot supplies, local scenic flights and executive air charter service. Additional features include:
Other Interesting Area Information …
- The Jaffrey Airport Silver Ranch has played an important roll in the establishment and/or successful expansion of a number of local businesses.
- A number of area summer residents find it possible to commute from the "big city" to "heaven on earth" via their own aircraft or via our highly experienced and local charter service.
- Just up the road from the airport is the town of Peterborough which is the home of the Peterborough Basket Company and the headquarters of Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS).
- Four miles west of the town of Jaffrey is Mount Monadnock, the most frequently hiked mountain in the world, which offers 40 miles of trails for visitors.
- Each year in August the airport along with Atlas Fireworks Company and the Jaffrey Chamber of Commerce hosts over 25,000 spectators to the Annual Jaffrey Fireworks Festival, one of the premier shows of its kind in the Northeast!
- D.D. Bean and Sons, New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Millipore Corporation and several other businesses make regular use of Jaffrey Airport.