Claremont Municipal Airport is located in the City of Claremont within the pristine Upper Valley region of New Hampshire. This area is home to many farms along the Connecticut River valley and is convenient to I-91 and the State of Vermont. The airport's country setting and small size do not limit it to serving just small aircraft as the airport is capable of handling aircraft as large as corporate turboprops. Nearby Mount Sunapee State Park, Mount Kearsarge State Forest, Gile State Forest and Ragged Mountain provide visitors to the area with plenty of opportunity for adventure including the historic downtown district, antique and second hand stores and the Claremont Speedway. Other features of the airport include:
Other Interesting Area Information …
- The airport has a pilot's lounge that offers local cable weather access, restrooms, soft drinks and a telephone.
- Flight Instruction is available through the Fixed Base Operator.
- Property is available for hangar development.
- Industrial Park property is available, immediately adjacent to the airport. The City of Claremont has an active Economic and Business Development department.
- The Claremont Opera House, a historic brownstone in the Renaissance Revival style of architecture, has been restored and is again in use for performances, musical events and theater.