Boire Field is the southern most airport in New Hampshire, located in the City of Nashua, named "Best Place to Live in America" for two of the last 10 years. The airport has a proud heritage dating back to the 1930's. It has grown over the years to become the busiest airport in the state. It is an economic engine that supports the greater Nashua area. Boire Field hosts several fixed base operators including Infinity Aviation, Nashua Jet Aviation (new in 2011) and others, many offering a complete line of services including aviation fuel and auto rentals. Several aircraft repair businesses, flight schools and a helicopter training facility are also located here. Whether flying in or working in the area, visit the airport restaurant for some fine fare. The airport is open 24 hours a day and the air traffic control tower provides services between the hours of 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM. Other airport features include:
Other Interesting Area Information …
- Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) offers up to the minute airport weather information.
- The airport budget is totally funded through airport user fees.
- The air traffic control tower received the Standard Terminal Arrival Routing System (STARS) in 2004.
- Boire Field is convenient to the I-495 Technology Belt in Massachusetts.
- Local attractions include America's Stonehenge, Anheuser Busch Brewery, Rockingham Park Horse Racing and several large shopping malls.