The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) grants 10 scholarships each year to a number of qualified students who are enrolled in an aviation program. Each scholarship awarded is for $1,000.00 and you do not have to be a dependent of an Accredited Airport Executive (A.A.A.E.) member to be eligible. For more information on these scholarships and more, contact AAAE Member Services at email@example.com, or visit the Web site at www.aaae.org/about_aaae/aaae_foundationscholarship_program.
Out-Of-The-Blue Scholarship Foundation
Financial assistance to Private Pilot License candidates based upon an applicant's merit, performance, and financial need. For more information please visit: www.outoftheblue.us
The New Hampshire Aviation & Space Education Council (NHASEC)
NHASEC is a unique partnership consisting of general and commercial aviation, educational institutions, aviation industry, and the aviation community teamed together to nourish and enhance a better understanding of aviation and its value to the State of New Hampshire.
Our Mission Statement: "To foster increased understanding and awareness of aviation and aerospace."
Our Goals …
- Prepare students for the technological needs of a global aviation industry.
- Provide a network of aviation information, materials, and human resources to educators.
- Develop partnerships and foster cooperation among all segments of the state's aviation community.
- Develop and promote aviation and aerospace education.
- Inform the public of the importance of aviation as an integral part of the State of New Hampshire and the nation.
The Ninety-Nines, Inc.
Eastern New England Chapter & New England Section
2014 Scholarships for Flight Training or College
For more information please go to:
2013 International Aviation Art Contest
The theme of the 2013 International Aviation Art Contest was "My Favorite Airsport ". All submissions were judged based on the creative use of the theme as it relates to aviation and space. Any child between the ages of 6 to 17 had the chance to be nationally – and even internationally - recognized for their aviation art work if chosen to compete.
2013 Contest Results
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation's Bureau of Aeronautics is pleased to announce the New Hampshire winners of its statewide 2013 Aviation Art Contest. The winning artwork was sent to Washington, D.C. to be judged nationally. The New Hampshire state winners are:
Age Group 6-9
Age Group 10-13
Age Group 14-17
| Third Place:
The following are just a few of our sponsors:
- National Aeronautic Association
- National Association of State Aviation Officials
- National Coalition for Aviation and Space Education
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federation Aeronautique Internationale
Aviation Education Links
Internet sites with more information and aviation education resources.