The Inventory of Managed Properties (IMP) is a Web-based data management system that assists in the management of data necessary for the evaluation of properties associated with the daily operation of New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT). NHDOT operations policy requires that all NH DOT properties be screened and all environmental concerns are recorded. The IMP program assists in the collection, and management of the information required by this policy.
In 2008, the New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT) managed over 270 properties throughout the state. Many properties maintain fueling sites and facilities to support the daily operations, such as highway maintenance and snow/ice treatment of state roadways. These facilities are required to document storage tank use, functionality and waste transport to fulfill a goal of environmental stewardship and to fully comply with NH Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) regulations. Although some properties do not maintain tanks onsite and may not generate hazardous waste materials, the documentation of all activities is crucial to retaining an operational and environmental record of each facility.
Collection of large amounts of data necessitates a meaningful filing system that allows efficient and timely storage, retrieval and interpretation of documentation, and is necessary to facilitate environmental compliance. The need for real-time compliance data, such as inspection deadlines and results, drove the development of the IMP database.
Document Storage (upload & retrieval)
- Facility/site photos, maps and plans
- Operating Permits and Registrations (USTs, ASTs)
- Inspection forms (USTs, ASTs)
- Hazardous Waste Manifests
- UST/AST inspection results
- Hazardous Waste Manifest check dates
- Compliance Reports
- Recording site activity
- Regulatory Information
- Inspection & Submission deadline reminder notifications
- IMP Login Help 7/06/2011
- Access/Role Request Form 6/23/2011
- Electronic Document Storage Benefits 6/23/2011
- Electronic Document Submittal Guidelines 6/23/2011
IMP changes, as of January 14, 2011:
- Document Batch Upload-Step-By-Step Instructions 3/18/2011
- AST Module changes-Tracking of required compliance inspections, including sending reminders via e-mail.
IMP Database Contact Information:
IMP System Administrator
NH DOT Office of Stewardship and Compliance
(603) 271-1627 or ([email protected])