|Improved Services Coming for New Hampshire E-ZPass Customers
New Mobile-Friendly Website and Walk-In/Call Center in Concord
New Hampshire E-ZPass customers will soon have a new Customer Service Center in Concord. The transition to a new vendor for New Hampshire E-ZPass will result in the following:
- A new mobile-friendly website.
- A new Customer Service Call Center will open in Concord on March 24, 2017.
- A new Customer Service Walk-In Center will open in Concord on March 24, 2017.
This transition will occur from March 8 to 24, 2017, during which:
- Transponders and Tolls will operate and it will be business as usual for motorists on the New Hampshire Turnpikes and everywhere E-ZPass is accepted.
- The Hooksett Walk-In Center will close permanently on March 8 at 6:00 pm and will be replaced by a new Walk-in Center in Concord opening on March 24 at 8:00 am.
- The Walk-In Centers in Nashua and Portsmouth will remain in their current locations and will be closed during the transition from March 8, 6:00 pm to March 24, 8:00 am.
- The www.ezpassnh.com website will maintain its current website address, but will be unavailable during the transition from March 8, 6:00 pm to March 24, 8:00 am.
- The toll free customer service phone number will remain the same (1-877-643-9727), but will be unavailable during the transition from March 8, 6:00 pm to March 24, 8:00 am.
- There may be delays in statement delivery during the transition from March 8, 6:00 pm to March 24, 8:00 am.
No action is required if you have an account in good standing. Customers whose E-ZPass accounts are not automatically replenished should review their accounts before March 8 and replenish their account to cover all tolls during the transition period.
New Hampshire E-ZPass has approximately 450,000 customer accounts. Nearly 75 percent of all transactions on the New Hampshire Turnpike System are with E-ZPass.