This VBA macro can be used to draft sign footing structures in MicroStation v8.
Before You Begin:
- Open Level Manager.
- Select Levels > Library > Attach...
- When the level library dialog box opens, select BRC.CSV.
- Select OK. The levels needed to run the program are now loaded.
Running the Program:
- For NHDOT users, select Sign Footing from the NHDOT menu.
- Users outside the DOT will run the VBA macro modSignFoot.main in nhdot.mvba. For more details about VBA programs, see MicroStation and Visual Basic
- A panel will be displayed to enter parameters defining the sign footing to be drawn.
- If it has previously been run on this project, the last saved values will be displayed.
- Note that there are four
- Footing - general details of the footing
- Bolts - bolt sizes and quantities
- Reinforcing bars - bar size details
- Pay Limit Details - information about ground slope
- If the Restore button is disabled, then no saved values are available.
- Use the Clear Form button to clear all values.
- The Do It button will begin creating the drawing.
- When the drawing is complete, use the Exit button to end the program. At this time you will be prompted to save the current settings.
- Settings are stored in signfoot.ini in the directory defined by the MS_DEF configuration variable.