New Employee Checklist
Essential Documents Checklist
Welcome! Starting a new job should be an enjoyable event. Use this checklist to make sure you’re fully prepared.
- Two (2) photocopies of your Social Security Number card
- Emergency contact information (name, telephone number, etc.)
- Birth dates of dependents and/or beneficiaries
- Address of dependents and/or beneficiaries
- A "voided" check or deposit slip for Direct Deposit Enrollment form
Make sure you know the following information before your first day:
- Address and phone number of your work location
- Directions/map to your work location
- Where to park
- The time and date to report to work, where to check in, and who to contact when you arrive
If you don’t know this information, contact your new supervisor or human resources representative before your first day of work. If you have any other questions regarding your first day of work, please contact your new supervisor.