The committee shall:
- review the use, development, and coordination of geospatial data and resources by state agencies and municipal governments;
- consider the need for central coordination, storage, and distribution of such data and resources, and suggest an appropriate response; and
- consider GIS activities at public and semi-public agencies and identify avenues where legislation may further efficiencies through enhanced cooperation
The Committee consists of the following:
Next Scheduled Committee Meeting
Committee meetings are open to the public. Meeting agenda will be posted here a few weeks prior to the next meeting.
Committee Meeting Minutes and Presentations
- February 24, 2017, Dept. of Transportation, 7 Hazen Drive, Concord
- October 28, 2016 Minutes , Dept. of Safety, 33 Hazen Drive, Concord
- September 29, 2016 Minutes , Banking Commission, 53 Regional Drive, Concord
The reports shall describe the activities and findings of the committee and any recommendations for proposed legislation.
- GRANIT (New Hampshire's Geographically Referenced Analysis and Information Transfer System)