This page is provided by the Architectural Barrier-Free Design Committee. Is there any information you would like to see here?
The Committee meets on the third Tuesday of every month at 1:30 PM at 121 So. Fruit Street, Concord, NH 03301. For more information or to tell us that you would like to attend, Let us know at 271-2773.
- ADA Polling Place Checklist
- ADA Emergency Shelter Checklist
- ADA Checklist for New Lodging Facilities (can also be used to evaluate older facilities)
- NH Accessibility Checklist
Accessibility Laws, Codes and Standards
- Access Codes in New Hampshire
- ADA Standards for Accessible Design
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- NH Code for Barrier-Free Design
- NH State Building Code
- Design Standards for Accessible Parking Spaces
- Enforcement Tips - Accessible Parking NH
- New Hampshire Parking Laws
- Policy Statement for Time Limits on Accessible Parking Spaces
- Understanding New Hampshire Accessible Parking Laws
- Respect the Stripes
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
Microsoft Word format. You can download a free viewer from Microsoft.