GCD Internal Committees
The Commission has organized and sponsored a variety of internal committees which are listed and described as follows:
- Legislative Committee - follows and studies activities of the legislature as they pertain to people with disabilities in New Hampshire. The committee may advise or inform elected officials in matters pertaining to people with disabilities
- Meetings are as scheduled : please call the office at 271-2773 for further details.
- ADA coalition - focuses on ways to make the state of New Hampshire as accessible as possible to all people with disabilities; and advocates for same.
- Parking Committee - focuses on issues related to availability of accessible parking and the enforcement of accessible parking rules and laws.
- All meetings will be held from 1:30 PM-3:30 PM on the third Wednesday of meeting months (January, March, May, July, September and November).
- 2013 Parking Committee Meeting Schedule
- Nominations Committee – recruits and screens prospective candidates for membership on the Governor's Commission on Disability. This is an internal committee for Commission members only.
- Telecommunications Committee. Provides oversight and acts in an advisory capacity to the Technology Equipment Distribution Grant (currently with NDHHS) and Newsline for the Blind (funds flow through GCD from PUC). Contact the office for further details.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.