Employment - CAP (Client Assistance Program)
The Client Assistance Program (CAP) provides information about Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Independent Living (IL) Services and assists program participants in understanding and navigating VR & IL services. CAP is also able to assist with matters involving Title I of the ADA - Employment.
Questions and concerns about VR, IL, or Title 1 of the ADA can be e-mailed to Lorrie.Ripley@nh.gov
Please use the ADA Assistance Request formto submit information to the GCD.
Do you have questions or concerns about how your rehabilitation plan is going?
CAP services are free and confidential.
We want to help if you:
Have applied to become or are now a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation client having trouble getting services.
Have been turned down for vocational rehabilitation services and want to appeal the decision.
- Think your services have been delayed, interrupted or stopped without cause.
- Have problems you have not been able to work out with your vocational counselor.
- Are having problems with other agencies or facilities which are affecting your vocational plan.
The Client Assistance Program can:
- Provide information about vocational rehabilitation services and independent living services.
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Investigate your complaint.
- Help resolve problems with your vocational or independent living plan.
- Represent you at administrative reviews and fair hearings.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.