Employment - CAP (Client Assistance Program)
The Client Assistance Program (CAP) provides information about Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and Independent Living (IL) Services and assists program participants in understanding and navigating VR & IL services. CAP is also able to assist with matters involving Title I of the ADA - Employment.
Questions and concerns about VR, IL, or Title 1 of the ADA can be e-mailed to [email protected]
Do you have questions or concerns about how your rehabilitation plan is going?
CAP services are free and confidential.
We want to help if you:
Have applied to become or are now a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation client having trouble getting services.
Have been turned down for vocational rehabilitation services and want to appeal the decision.
- Think your services have been delayed, interrupted or stopped without cause.
- Have problems you have not been able to work out with your vocational counselor.
- Are having problems with other agencies or facilities which are affecting your vocational plan.
The Client Assistance Program can:
- Provide information about vocational rehabilitation services and independent living services.
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Investigate your complaint.
- Help resolve problems with your vocational or independent living plan.
- Represent you at administrative reviews and fair hearings.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.