CAP (Client Assistance Program)
Have you ever applied for services from the New Hampshire Division of Vocational Rehabilitation?
Are you puzzled or concerned about how you rehabilitation plan is going?
Why not contact the Client Assistance Program?
We can help.
Our services are free and confidential.
We want to help if you:
Have applied to become or are now a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation client having trouble getting services.
Have been turned down for vocational rehabilitation services and want to appeal the decision.
- Think your services have been delayed, interrupted or stopped without cause.
- Have problems you have not been able to work out with your vocational counselor.
- Are having problems with other agencies or facilities which are affecting your vocational plan.
The Client Assistance Program can:
- Provide information about vocational rehabilitation services.
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Investigate your complaint.
- Help resolve problems with your vocational plan.
- Represent you at administrative reviews and fair hearings.
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.