- Report 12 Annual Agency Reports
- Report 11 A Month of Tours
- Report 10 Tours with Agency Commissioners
- Report 9 Governor's Nominations
- Report 8 Visitors Guide
- Report 7 Review of 3 Agencies Annual Reports
- Report 6 Review of some Governor and Council Agenda Items
- Report 5 New Hampshire Liquor Commission
- Report 4 Commissioner of NH Department of Resources & Economic Development
- Report 3 Appointments/Terms of State Commissioners
- Report 2 Annual Reports from State Agencies
- Report 1 Inauguration Day
- Reflections on 2012
This symbol indicates the document is in Portable Document Format (PDF). To view PDF files, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available for free from Adobe.
Represents all the towns and cities in the counties of Coos and Grafton, the unincorporated place of Hale's Location, the towns of Albany, Alton, Andover, Bartlett, Brookfield, Center Harbor, Chatham, Conway, Cornish, Croydon, Danbury, Eaton, Effingham, Freedom, Gilford, Grantham, Hart's Location, Hill, Jackson, Madison, Meredith, Middleton, Milton, Moultonborough, New Durham, New Hampton, New London, Newport, Ossipee, Plainfield, Sanbornton, Sandwich, Springfield, Sunapee, Tamworth, Tilton, Tuftonboro, Wakefield, Wilmot, and Wolfeboro, and the cities of Claremont and Laconia.
For additional information on the cities and towns in this district, go to www.nh.gov/municipal/.
Councilor Burton may be contacted
at two locations: his State House Office at 603-271-3632, email@example.com;and
at his home office at 603-747-3662, firstname.lastname@example.org.