NH Supreme Court Decisions Regarding Current Use, Equalization, Land Use Change, or Timber Tax
These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note cases decided prior to 1995 are not available on the Supreme Court website.
Land Use Change
- Appeal of City of Concord (Juniper Fells), 161 N.H. 169 (2010)
- Formula Development Corp. v. Town of Chester, 156 N.H. 177 (2007)
- Woodview Development Corp. v. Town of Pelham, 152 N.H. 114 (2005)
- Appeal of Estate of Van Lunen, 145 N.H. 82 (2000)
- Appeal of Town of Peterborough, 120 N.H. 325 (1980)
- Appeal of Clark Hill Forest Products, Inc., 128 N.H. 352 (1986)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.