NH Supreme Court Decisions Regarding Exemptions & Credits
These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by e-mail to [email protected].
Please note cases decided prior to 1995 are not available on the Supreme Court Website.
- Granite State Management & Resources v. City of Concord (August, 2013)
- Appeal of City of Nashua (Kennedy) (April 2013)
- Appeal of Liberty Assembly of God, 44 A.3d 507, N.H., May 22, 2012 (No. 2011-368)
- Appeal of City of Concord (Home Care),161 N.H. 344 (2011)
- Town of Peterborough v. McDowell Colony, 157 N.H. 1 (2008)
- Appeal of Kat Paw Acres Trust, 156 N.H. 536 (2007)
- Appeal of City of Nashua (Roman Catholic Church), 155 N.H. 443 (2007)
- Elder Trust of Florida, Inc., 154 N.H. 693 (2007)
- Appeal of Town of Wolfeboro (Taylor Home), 152 N.H. 455 (2005)
- Appeal of Taylor Home, 149 N.H. 96 (2003)
- Pennelli v. Town of Pelham, 148 N.H. 365 (2002)
- Appeal of Emissaries of Divine Light, 140 N.H. 552 (1995)
- Appeal of Kiwanis Club of Hudson, Inc., 140 N.H. 92 (1995)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.