NH Supreme Court Decisions Regarding Eminent Domain
These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note cases decided prior to 1995 are not available on the Supreme Court Website.
- Houston Holdings, LLC v. City of Portsmouth (Oct. 2013)
- J.K.S. Realty, LLC v. City of Nashua (Oct. 2012)
- NH DOT v. Pasquale Franchi (July 2012)
- State v. Korean Methodist Church of NH, 15 N.H. 254 (2008)
- Arcidi v. Town of Rye, 150 N.H. 694 (2004)
- City of Manchester v. Airpark Business Center Condominium Unit Owner’s Ass’n, 148 N.H. 471 (2002)
- Appeal of Matthews, 136 N.H. 221 (1992)
- Fortin v. Manchester Housing Authority, 133 N.H. 154, 156-57 (1990)
- Merrill v. City of Mancheseter, 124 NH 8 (1983) & 127 N.H. 234 (1985)
- State v. Therrien, 123 N.H. 309 (1983)
- State v. Wilson, 115 N.H. 99 (1973)
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.