Press Release Archive
July 31, 2013 - Debit Card Scam
Several New Hampshire chartered banks and credit unions have reported that residents are receiving fraudulent phone calls and text messages claiming that their debit cards are locked or deactivated, and then requests account information to correct the problem. Residents should never respond to a phone call, email, or text message that asks for any account information. If you believe you have been victimized please contact your institution immediately.
- June 5, 2013 - Deputy Bank Commissioner Ingrid E. White - Ms.
Ingrid E. White’s appointment by New Hampshire Governor Maggie Hassan as deputy bank commissioner was unanimously confirmed by the New Hampshire Executive Council. Ms. White's term as deputy commissioner runs until August 1, 2018.
March 7, 2013 - Bank Commissioner Glenn A. Perlow - Mr. Glenn A. Perlow was sworn in as the New Hampshire Bank Commissioner. NH Governor Hassan issued press releases praising his nomination and thanking the Executive Council for his confirmation.
July 9, 2012 - NHBD Expands its use of the NMLS - Debt Adjusters, Retail Seller, Sales Finance, and Small Loan Lenders can now apply through the NMLS for licensure. Visit the NMLS Site for more information.
- February 9, 2012 - New Hampshire Joins $25 Billion Joint State-Federal Mortgage Servicing Settlement on Foreclosure Wrongs. Information on the National Mortgage Settlement.
- August 16, 2011 – Alternatives to Foreclosure Seminars scheduled in Concord, Keene, and Seabrook
- May 16, 2011 – Ronald A. Wilbur was confirmed as Bank Commissioner on May 11, 2011
- March 28, 2011 – The NH PDIP Advisory Committee selected Cutwater Investor Services Corp. to manage the Investment Pool
- March 24, 2011 – Alternatives to Foreclosure Seminars scheduled in Concord
- January 27, 2011 – Alternatives to Foreclosure Seminars scheduled in Concord
- November 22, 2010 – Alternatives to Foreclosure Seminars scheduled in Concord and Keene
- November 22, 2010 – New Hampshire Joins the Multistate Effort to Examine the Management of the Foreclosure Process by Loan Servicers
- September 28, 2010 – Alternatives to Foreclosure Seminars scheduled in Concord, Gilford, and Keene
- September 1, 2010 – Alternatives to Foreclosure Seminars scheduled in Concord and Laconia
- June 22, 2010 – Deputy Bank Commissioner Robert Fleury recently filed a Noble Trust Plan of Liquidation
- April 30, 2010 – Regional Finance Fair held in Portsmouth
- February 2, 2010 – The Banking Department announces the release of The Road Ahead Personal Finance Exercise
- New Hampshire began participating in the CSBS/AARMR Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (“NMLS”) on July 1, 2008
- August 18, 2008 – NH Banking Department Reaches an Agreement with The Mortgage Specialists, Michael Gill, and Lisa Tracy
- February 2008 – Claremont, Hudson, and Lebanon Consumer Outreach Sessions
- October 2007 – Portsmouth, Concord, and Laconia Consumer Outreach Sessions
- September 2007 – Berlin and Littleton Consumer Outreach Sessions
- August 2007 – Manchester Consumer Outreach Session
- August 2007 – First Magnus Financial License Suspension
- August 2007 – Apex Financial Group
- July 2007 – ABC's of Mortgage Documents
- November 2006 – Nontraditional Mortgage Products
- January 2006 – Ameriquest Settlement
- March 2004 – Telephone Scam
- January 2004 – Loan Scam
- August 2003 – Household Finance
- October 2002 – Household Finance
- January 2002 – Credit Card Scam
53 Regional Drive | Suite 200 | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3561 | (800) 437-5991
fax: (603) 271-1090 or (603) 271-0750