- Credit Card Data Breaches - Protect Yourself, Report Fraud.
The Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) urges consumers to:
- Monitor your accounts for unauthorized charges.
- Alert your bank or card provider immediately if fraud is suspected.
- Follow up with your bank or card provider and keep records.
- Avoid scams that ask for personal information via email or by phone.
The complete consumer advisory is available on their website.
- PASS IT ON!
A new campaign against fraud - sponsored by the Federal Trade Commission, Learn More, Sign up for their Alerts.
- Do you have questions regarding virtual currencies like Bitcoin? Consumers are encouraged to read this document before using or investing in virtual currencies.
Documents and Resources
53 Regional Drive | Suite 200 | Concord, NH 03301
(603) 271-3561 | (800) 437-5991
fax: (603) 271-1090 or (603) 271-0750