These sites are of interest to consumers and licensees.
Criminal Offender Record Reports must be done in all aliases for all professions that require the report. An alias is any other name you have ever used or been known by.
American Physical Therapy Association
American Physical Therapy Association - NH Chapter
Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
Fixed Date Testing
FSBPT Transfer Your Score
aPTitude - This is a free online system, provided by the Federation of State Board's of Physical Therapy (FSBPT), which manages all aspects of your continuing Competence (cc) licenusre requirements. Use aPTitude to:
- Maintain your licensure information and a complete record of your CC
- Stay current with all CC requirements and license renewal dates
- Securely store CC completion certificates
- Be reminded of license renewal and CC deadlines
- Track CC completion progress for one or many states
- Find CC courses and activities
All licensees must comply the State of NH Administrative Rules when reporting continuing competence and providing documentation.
Foreign Educated Graduates In Physical Therapy
State Criminal Offender Record Report Links
The links below are being provided to you as a courtesy and not meant to circumvent any laws or rules adopted by the Board's under the Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals
Arizona - FBI Check Required
California - FBI Check Required
District of Columbia