Board of Directors
This site was developed to provide items of interest to licensees, applicants, and consumers. It is our hope that the site is useful and informative. We invite you to contact the office with your comments and/or suggestions.
About the Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors is comprised of the Chair of each of the seven Boards which rely on the administrative services of the New Hampshire Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals.
The Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals is responsible to the Board of Directors and coordinates the work of the Governing Boards.
The Board of Directors elects a President at their last meeting of each year. This person serves as President for the following 12 months.
The Board of Directors meets at least quarterly and more often if business requires.
Responsibilities of the Board of Directors:
- Preparing and submitting the biennial budget and allocating appropriate funds to each Governing Board;
- Annual submission of a report, to the Governor, of the transactions of the previous year and a complete statement of the receipts and expenditures of the Boards;
- The receipt and accounting for all moneys taken in by the Governing Boards and the payment of such moneys to the State Treasurer;
- The establishment of fees;
- The provision of a forum for issues arising in the allied health professions; and
- The adoption of rules governing the hearing procedures for the Boards and other matters specified by RSA 328-F:13.
Communication with the Board:
Persons wishing to correspond with the Board of Directors or make submissions to it may:
- Send a letter;
- Send the correspondence or submission by fax provided that the Board's rules do not require it to be sent by mail; or
- Send the correspondence or submission by e-mail, provided that the Board's rules do not require it to be sent by mail.