As a consumer you are encouraged to choose professionals who uphold the ethical and professional standards of licensed allied health professionals.
You are invited to contact the Board:
- To determine whether the allied health professional holds an active current license.
- You feel the allied health professional has behaved in an unprofessional manner.
- You are dissatisfied with the allied health professional services provided and have not received satisfaction after notifying the therapist and/or the employer.
- You want to know if a specific therapist has had any disciplinary actions taken against him/her.
- You have any questions regarding allied health professional services.
|Address:||Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals
2 Industrial Park Drive
Concord, NH 03301
|Hours of Operation:||8:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Telephone Number:||(603) 271-8389|
|Directions:||Take I-93 North to exit 15-E (I-393 East) to exit #3.
Bear right off the ramp onto NH Route 106 South, and proceed through 4 sets of lights.
At the 4th set of lights (right after the Target store), take a right onto Pembroke Road. Industrial Park Drive is the first left, take second entrance on right.
Look for Allied Health on door.