This page is provided so that licensees may be kept up to date on the most recent information from the Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals and so that the general public will be informed on what the profession of Respiratory Care Practitioners are doing in the State of New Hampshire.
SET UP AND DELIVERY OF RESPIRATORY CARE EQUIPMENT WHICH INCLUDES CPAP:
RSA 326-E:9 Material Management states as follows:
"The assembly, delivery, maintenance, repair, and testing of respiratory care equipment and supplies shall be performed by respiratory care practitioners and other personnel in conformity with rules adopted by the board under RSA 541-A.
IMPORTANT LICENSURE INFORMATION:
Criminal Offender Record Report:
Anyone who is required to submit a criminal offender record report from the following states must go through the FBI to obtain one.
www.fbi.gov has the instructions on obtaining your criminal offender record report.
The criminal offender record report requirement includes all States where a student has completed all or part of their clinical experience.
Reside - The long standing policy and interpretation of each of the Governing Board's for the rules that requires an applicant to obtain a criminal offender record report is any place a person has been located in while working, in or out of their profession, including but not limited to clinical experiences, attending school, or any other activity not considered a vacation.
Respiratory Care Practitioners license expire December 31, 2015. Renewal packets will be mailed no later than November 1, 2015.
If a complete renewal application is not hand delivered or postmarked by December 1st of the renewal year you will be assessed a late fee.
STATE MAIL IS NOT FORWARDED. To receive the packet we must have your current home mailing address on file.
IMPORTANT RENEWAL NOTICE:
- 24 hours of continuing professional education must be earned in each 2-year renewal cycle (between January 1st of the even number year and December 31st of the odd number year.
- 12 contact hours of continuing education must be clinical hours. Resp 406(b) defines clinical as "related directly and primarily to the clinical application of respiratory care."
IMPORTANT AUDIT INFORMATION:
- 10 % of licensees renewing will be randomly audited by the Board.
- Maintain a copy of the renewal form to assist you when providing continuing education documentation to the Board.
- REMEMBER all audits are due back to the Board's office no later than February 28th.
- Complete information on continuing education may be obtained by reviewing the Board's Administrative Rules, specifically Resp 406 Continuing Professional Education and Resp 407 Documentation of Continuing Professional Education.